Caribbean Climate Online Risk and Adaptation Tool (CCORAL)
Caribbean Community Climate Change Centre (CCCCC)
Goals/Objectives:CCORAL aims to allow actions to be taken in response to a variable and changing climate, apply a risk management approach in decision making and ultimately deliver climate resilient development.
The training programme is computer-based and aims to provide
- Provide an overview of Climate Change/Climate Variability and impacts in the wider region and St. Kitts;
- Present and train in the use of CCORAL;
- Engender a stronger appreciation of the importance of CCORAL through its application to a nationally relevant project or other activity to be undertaken during the workshop;
- Encourage and provide participants with the confidence and skills to make effective use of the CCORAL while providing them the opportunity to become trainers in the use of the tool;
- Sensitize public, private sectors and Civil Society on the Management of the Impacts of climate change and climate variability."
Government of Guyana